TowsonGlobal, Towson University's business incubator, is hosting the finale to its 4th annual Business Plan Competition. The selected 5 finalists will present their business idea to the public on May 1, and the winner will be selected and awarded incubator membership and a cash prize.
The 5 finalists include:
- All Real Concepts- New line of winter apparel utilizing NASA developed technology to deliver improved performance in frigid temperatures.
- Random Repairs- Self-service garage providing tools, machines, and lifts for customer use.
- Rehabtics- Maryland-based startup company developing a software system for physical rehabilitation using motion-controlled video games for use both in institutions and at home.
- Tutela Bedside Technologies, LLC.- Early stage medical device company dedicated to the development of interactive patient engagement software to help hospitals engage remote caregivers in the patients care.
- Zero Gravity Creations, LLC.- Custom glass and metal fusion shop specializing in Magmabond technology.
Join us at Towson University on May 1 to cheer on our innovative finalists! All are welcome to attend the public presentations and award ceremony from 4-5:30 pm, immediately followed by a networking reception.
***The Minnegan Room is located on the 3rd floor of the Field House attached to Johnny Unitas Stadium.***