Got something to say to Superintedent S. Dallas Dance? Here's your chance.
Dance is hosting six community meetings inviting the public to discuss education related issues, according to a school system news release. Each site will have three 90-minute meetings: two just for school staff at 3 and 5 p.m., and one for the general public at 7 p.m.
Child care and translation services are available, according to the release.
Dance will visit the following locations:
- Woodlawn High School, Sept. 11
- Loch Raven High School, Sept. 12
- Chesapeake High School, Sept. 20
- Greenwood Administrative Offices, Sept. 24
- Perry Hall High School, Oct. 3
- New Town High School, Oct. 4
The visits are part of the superintendent's plan to improve communication with the community, and gain feedback, according to the release.