Ten burglaries were reported recently in off-campus apartments where, in most cases, doors or windows were not locked, the Baltimore County Police Department said in a statement.
3 Safety Tips for Towson University Students
- Don't tell people you're not at home on social media.
- Lock doors and windows.
- Report suspicious activity to 911.
Of the 10 burglary cases, nine involved female victims, according to Julia Hardgrove of the Baltimore County Police Department.
Jewelry, cash, medication and personal items were stolen in the burglaries, which were reported between April 4 and 27 in the following locations, according to police:
- 1000 block Donnington Circle (April 4, April 5)
- 1100 block Donnington Circle (April 5–6, April 8)
- 1000 block Charles View Way (April 12, April 14)
- 7700 block of Greenview Terrace (April 18–19; April 18–21)
- Unit block of Fellowship Court (April 26–27)
- 200 block of Donnybrook Lane (April 26–27)
Anyone with information may contact 410-307-2020.