Police have released the names of five people arrested in Tuesday's armed robbery and ensuing chase.
, police chased a red Toyota Corolla after reports of an armed robbery at Burger King. Numerous police vehicles, including a K-9 unit and a police helicopter, responded to the scene.
The five are each charged with two counts of armed robbery, two counts of first-degree assault and one handgun violation, according to court records.
- Cory Tyree Jenifer, 32, of the 1100 block of Mount Holly Street in southwest Baltimore
- Coqunetay Odell Glenn, 19, of the 2000 block of Royal Court Drive in Lochearn
- Lamar Daniel McKinnon, 22, of the 2900 block of E. Northern Parkway in northeast Baltimore
- Shanice Latoya Walls, 22, of the 2700 block of Marbourne Avenue in southwest Baltimore
- Michael Anthony Wright, 18, address unknown
According to police spokeswoman Detective Cathy Batton, four (not three as originally reported) were arrested shortly after fleeing their car near Towsontown Boulevard. A fifth was arrested shortly after near the Dunkin' Donuts in the 100 block of York Road.
According to online court records Jenifer, who has a significant criminal record dating to 1997, and Wright are being held without bail. Glenn and Walls were each released on $100,000 bail. More information on McKinnon was not immediately available.