Friends’ 26th annual Holly Fest is Saturday, November 19
10 am-4 pm in the Friends School Gymnasiums
Baltimore, MD—Here are 7 things you need to know about Friends School’s—and Baltimore’s!—family-friendly holiday bazaar:
- Come one, come all! This popular holiday shopping event—one of the Parents Association’s biggest fundraisers—is open to the public. Admission is $5 (children under 18 are free). Tell your friends!
- Jewelry, glassware and textiles…oh my!More than 70 regional artisans, crafters & vendors featuring unique handcrafted items. New this year: personalized stationery; order now, receive in time for the holidays.
- Our popular Elf Booth is the antidote to holiday shopping stress. Little ones will love making handmade ornaments and holiday gifts. You’ll love the freedom to browse without hearing a chorus of “I’m sooo bored!”
- Hungry? Milt’s Catering’s got you covered with hot, fresh grill-fare plus veggie options. Don’t forget to stop by our Gourmet-to-Go booth to pick up a homemade pie for Thanksgiving.
- Silent auction, featuring the popular themed gift baskets by grade, vacation get-aways, and a range of merchandise, services and gift certificates from area shops, salons and restaurants, including Paper Moon Diner and Woodberry Kitchen.
Got goods or services for donation to the auction? Click here to access the silent auction donation form.
- Festive greens and wreaths: Choose from an array of wreaths and greens arrangements for order and pick-up—so they’ll be fresh and beautiful, not brown and bare, in time for the holidays.
- Buy an ad in our 2011 Holly Fest program: Promote your business, say “Happy Holidays!” or send a quick “hello” to your children and friends! Holly Fest annually attracts more than 1000 visitors. That’s great exposure for your message. Click here for details.
- Volunteers needed! From creating gift baskets, to directing traffic and assisting with clean up, your help is greatly needed and appreciated. Click here to sign up.
For more information, contact Martha Thayer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you on Saturday, November 19, at Holly Fest!