The American Cancer Society is looking for 500 participants from the Towson, Timonium and Hereford-Sparks area for a cancer prevention study later this month.
Interested participants must be between 30 and 65 years old and never been diagnosed with cancer, provide a waste measurement and blood sample and complete a comprehensive survey, according to a news release.
Residents may participate in the study on the following days and places:
- St. Josephs Medical Center, 7601 Osler Drive, 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., Sept. 17.
- Graul’s Mays Chapel, 1200 Tullamore Road, 4 to 7:30 p.m., Sept. 19.
- Towson United Methodist Church, 8 to 11:30 a.m., Sept. 21
- Our Lady of Grace Parish and School, 18310 Middletown Road, 10 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Sept. 22
- Becton Dickinson, 7 Loveton Circle, 2 to 5:30 p.m., Sept. 25.
- University of Maryland St. Joseph Health Park at Hereford, 14 A Mt. Carmel Road, 3:30 to 7 p.m.