Brooks-Huff Tire & Auto Centers
In business since 1943, Brooks-Huff Tire & Auto Centers is flying on the leadership of its third generation, preceded by founder John Huff. Currently owned and operated by Jay Huff with his sons Trey and Todd, Brooks-Huff Tire & Auto has a sense of history in the community. The Towson location is one of six Brooks-Huff centers in Maryland and Pennsylvania. It also has Towson University team pride, evidenced by the athletic shirts and jerseys on display in the spacious waiting room. An estimated 30 percent of its revenue is generated by tire sales; the remainder is from auto repair and service. The center provides local shuttle service to work or home. Coupons available at company website.
- Fax: 410-821-9210
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7:30am - 6pm; Sat, 8am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a flat entrance at door way and a ramp leading down into store.
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1943
- What makes this community special?: Todd Huff has been quoted in the press as stating "sales have increased at Towson" since he came to the family business.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Gemini Auto Care, Goodyear, Dunlop, Kelly Tires, Quaker State, Exide
- Associations/certifications: Member of the Better Business Bureau
- Parking: Free lot
- Auto repair services: Batteries, Belts, Brakes, Engine performance & diagnostics, Exhaust, Heating & Cooling, Inspections, Oil/lube/filter changes, Tires, Transmissions, Wheels
- What is the most common tip you give to drivers to avoid repair?: Have your tires rotated every 6,000 - 8,000 miles or as specified in your vehicle's owner manual. Check your air pressure once a month.