Giant Food Inc. and Giant Drug
For decades, Giant Food has served the Baltimore and Maryland region as an industry leader. Its reputation for having one of the most diverse selections of food items in the area keeps customers coming back. The chain has also historically been active in community outreach programs.
This Giant is located in the Ravenwood Shopping Center off of Loch Raven Boulevard. The store is consistently busy with shoppers who either know what they want or come to Giant to survey the selections at their leisure. There is a make-your-own latte kiosk at the main doors and a pharmacy to drop off your prescriptions while you shop. PNC Bank also has a miniature branch in the store.
In addition, Giant provides catering services, party trays and they've taken a step forward into the digital realm with their online grocery ordering system. Giant is currently in partnership with Shell Gas in a rewards program for their customers.
- Hours: open 24 hours
- Handicap Accessible: ramp at entrance
- Founding Date: Feb 01 1936
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Food, drinks, prescriptions, seasonal items, chemicals, hygiene products, paper towels/napkins, magazines, in-store bank, Redbox DVD rentals, make-your-own latte kiosk
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Kosher, Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Giant has the widest variety of food items in the Baltimore region outside of Wegman's.
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The community has remained faithful to Giant in the Baltimore region as long as we can remember.
- Regional specialty: American, Asian, Brazilian, British, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Polynesian, Spanish
- Grocery services: Bakery on premises, Bank, Butcher, Cheese shop, Coffee Shop, Florist, Pharmacy
- Firewood: No
- Ice: Yes
- Propane: Yes