Opened in 2010, Havana Road offers authentic Cuban cuisine from chef-owner Marta Ines Quintana's family recipes. And it really is a family affair—Quintana's mother and daughter can often be found in the kitchen here.
The menu includes award-winning Cubano sandwiches, seafood, meat dishes and homemade soups. Dessert features homemade flan in an array of fruit flavors. The entire menu is also available for carry out and catering.
- Fax: 410-494-8226
- Hours: Mon.-Wed., 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.Thu.-Sat., 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Sunday Noon to 7 p.m.
- Founding Date: October 2010
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Natural, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Delivery, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: havanaroad.com/menu
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Cuban
- Signature dishes: Classic Cubano, Santa Clara Lechon Asado
- Executive chef: Marta Ines Quintana
- Features: BYOB-only, Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun