Founded by Jane and Ron Reifler, Kokopelli is a Maryland-based ladies' boutique specializing in hand-crafted jewelry, accessories, purse hooks, sock purses, swap watches, incense, ceramic crafts and even martini glasses. Many of the products offered by Kokopelli are created by artisans around the globe. Customers are especially wild for the Vera Bradley line of purses, bags and luggage. This Towsontown Mall location is on the fourth floor behind the grand staircase leading into the atrium and food court on the third level.Check out the Shemergency Survival Kit while you're there.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, noon - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is an accessible elevator in the mall.
- Founding Date: Jan 01, 1998
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Clothing, jewelry, purses, luggage, accessories, ceramics, martini glasses, incense
- Services: Gift certificates
- Return policy: Returns are accepted with receipt.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Clothing and accessories brands: Vera Bradley bags, ribbon boards, purses and accessories, Trollbeads gold, Brighton luggage and accessories, sunglasses, the Shemergency Survival Kit
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Number of changing rooms: 0
- Tailoring: No
- Jewelry & watch brands: Brighton
- Vintage: No