MG Harry C. Ruhl Armory
Drag box to select area
Opened in 1979 and expanded in 1997, the National Guard's Ruhl Armory is one of the largest armories in the state. When the Guard is mobilized, as it was most recently in the snowstorms of February 2010, more than 300 guardsmen used the armory for staging. The armory bears the name Harry C. Ruhl, a former adjutant general and hero within the Maryland National Guard who served through two world wars. Besides the armory and branch offices, the building is available for rental and occasionally hosts community events such as craft fairs and dances.
1035 York Rd, Towson, MD 21204
- Accessibility Details: Ground level entrance
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Accessible: yes