Plato's Closet is part bargain-clothing store, part fashionista heaven. The well-organized racks and shelves offer hip, gently-used, name-brand attire at deeply slashed prices. Everything from party dresses to athletic wear, stilletto heels to Crocs and belts to sunglasses finds a home in the bright, well-staffed store.
Low on cash, but need need to freshen up your wardrobe? Plato's pays cash for laundered, good condition, fashionable clothing you might have hanging around your own closet. Buying hours end an hour prior to when the store closes, every day, or when business becomes "excessively busy." Additionally, the store also offers a Customer Appreciation Card, which is stamped for every $10 in apparel you buy or sell. Once you've collected twenty stamps you receive 20% off each item you purchase on your next visit. The staff urges customers wishing to sell items to arrive early to expedite the process.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 8pm; Sat, 10am - 6pm; Sun, noon - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are ramps from the parking lot to the sidewalk.
- Founding Date: Sep 01 2001
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Clothes, accessories
- Services: Gift certificates
- Return policy: Returns are accepted with tags attached and receipt of purchase. Clearance, outerwear and accessories are non-returnable.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: "Their sense of fashion!" - Loreal Hunter, Manager