410-825-4300 / 800-584-5300
Radebaugh's was established in 1924 by George W. Radebaugh, and the business has expanded over the years to become a full-service florist with a greenhouse, as well. The staff are more than happy to offer suggestions on arrangement ideas, or to help you arrange your own creation from the refrigerated fresh-cut selection. For example, the shop's "Uniquely Chic" bouquet features orange asiatic lilies and roses with hot pink carnations and roses.
Wander behind the main shop and stroll through the 10,000 square foot greenhouse where you'll find blooming plants, hanging ferns, vegetable seedlings and an impressive selection of healthy, vibrant-looking herbs. Floral design classes, as well as world-wide delivery through the Teleflora service, as well as in-house accounts, are available.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 8am - 5pm; Sun, closed. Summer hours: Mon - Sat, 9am - 3pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is level with parking lot
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1942
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Live flowers, silk flowers, gift baskets, design classes
- Services: Classes, Delivery, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- Return policy: 100% Customer satisfaction guarantee
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Phone orders: Yes
- Online orders: Yes