Bread and Circuses Bistro
Formerly The French Press, Bread and Circuses serves steaks, seafood, scotch, beer and wine. The bistro also features a full coffee bar. The restaurant also regularly features live entertainment.
- Hours: Monday-Friday 11 a.m.- 2 a.m.; Saturday 4 p.m.-2 a.m.; Sunday Brunch 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp access
- Founding Date: Dec 01 2008
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Soups, salads, specialty appetizers, brunch, panini, various coffees, and full bar list.
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Low calorie, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: bandcbistro.com/menu/
- Specialties: Gourmet dinners
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free, On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: The people in Towson have always been great.
- Cuisine: American, French, German, Italian, Sandwiches, Seafood, Vegetarian / Vegan
- Signature dishes: Grouper topped with jumbo lump crab and avocado beurre-blanc
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Steve Fox
- Number of tables: 35
- Features: Brunch, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun, Quiet
- Dress code: Casual
- Wi-Fi: Free