Ukazoo Books is the Baltimore area's premier independent bookstore, with more than 100,000 new and used books filling its shelves. The knowledgeable staff is always ready to help each customer find exactly what they're looking for, and the store even has acquisitions specialists who can help track down hard-to-find titles that have been out of print for years. It also buys used books from customers, offering either store credit or cold, hard cash. Guests can take advantage of Ukazoo's complimentary wireless Internet while sipping a selection of Stash Coffee or Tea (also free!). The store also has events, such as book clubs, children's readings and author signings, so be sure to check out its website for the latest happenings. In addition, it offers discounts for active-duty military members (20 percent, any time), as well as senior citizens (20 percent, Tuesdays only) and teachers, librarians and home-schoolers (10 percent any time).
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, 11am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Building is at street level with no steps.
- Founding Date: June 18 2007
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Services: Gift certificates, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Book store specialties: Audio books, Children's books, Comics, Magazines, Newspapers
- New/used: New, Used
- Wi-Fi: Free