United States Post Office
Towson's post office, opened in 1937, was built with a neo-classical sensibility that fits in well with the style of the nearby courthouse. A mural inside titled "History of Transportation" was painted by Works Progress Administration artist Nicolai Cikovsy. The services offered here today, however, are totally modern, including priority shipping, stamps, passports and federal tax forms.
- Hours: Mon - Tue, Thu - Fri, 9am - 1pm, 2pm - 5pm; Wed, Sat, Sun, holidays, closed
- Handicap Accessible: A ramp to the entrance is available.
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1937
- Services: Shipping, Money Orders, Passports, Post office boxes
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Public restrooms: No
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Stamp machine: No
- P. O. boxes: Yes
- Packaging sold: Yes