New Year's Eve Celebrations Around Baltimore County
BALTIMORE COUNTY - As residents prepare to ring in the New Year later this week and usher in 2023 in festive style, there are plenty of options to close out 2022 around Baltimore County.
From traditional parties that center around the clock striking midnight to more family-friendly events that don't require remaining out until the wee hours of Sunday morning, many area venues will be hosting events.
Here is a list of New Year's Eve celebrations around Baltimore County and City.
New Year's Eve celebrations in Baltimore County:
New Year's Eve at Perennial: Perennial 1 Olympic Place Towson, MD 21204
- This traditional NYE party will feature a D.J., Open Bar, Passed Appetizers, Carving Stations, and a Champagne Toast at Midnight!
Noon Year's Eve Party at sweetFrog Rosedale: SweetFrog Rosedale 8652 Pulaski Hwy Rosedale, MD 21237
- This family-friendly event celebrates the new year at noon. The Party includes snacks, drinks, kid's cup yogurt, music, and games.
Ring Ring Ring in 2023: Dave and Buster's - White Marsh/Baltimore, 8200 Perry Hall Blvd Baltimore, 21236
- You and your friends can ring in 2023 at D&B with hundreds of arcade games, hand-crafted cocktails & mocktails, a premium appetizer buffet, and plenty of "insta-worthy" moments.
White Marsh Block Party New Year's Eve Party 2023: White Marsh Block Party New Year's Eve 8161 Honeygo Boulevard Nottingham, MD 21236
- Banditos and Wayward White Marsh are joining forces to bring you a spectacular New Year's Eve celebration. This ultimate NYE double-header offers a 3/5 hour open bar with many top-shelf choices. Known for its crowd-pleasing menu, you will enjoy early evening complimentary lite fare.
H E.M. S. Masquerade Party (Helping Empower My Sisters): American Legion Towson Post #22 Events 125 York Rd, Towson, MD
- For a more laid-back but adult-centric NYE party, check out American Legion Towson Post #22.
Noon Year's Eve: Reisterstown Branch of the Baltimore County Public Library, 21 Cockeys Mill Road, Reisterstown, MD 21136
- Another one for the kids! Celebrate the new year by counting down to noon and participating in fun New Year's Eve-themed activities and crafts at the Reisterstown Public Library.
New Year's Eve Jazzy Celebration: The Tillery, 10101 Grand Central Ave, Owings Mills, Maryland 21117
- Jazz into the new year with the ones you love and visit The Tillery for a special Prix Fixe New Year's Eve Menu accompanied with a live Jazz band. Tillery Chefs Kim and Kieffer have prepared an array of familiar favorites with some modern twists. Reservations for this event are open from now until December 30. Space is limited
New Year's Eve celebrations in Baltimore City:
Charm City Countdown into 2023 - 14th Annual New Year's Eve Charity Gala: Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport Hotel 1739 West Nursery Road Linthicum Heights, MD 21090
- No one celebrates the New Year like Charm City Countdown. This all-inclusive event features a gourmet dinner, an open bar, entertainment, and more!
New Year's Eve: Ring in 2023 | Barcocina, Baltimore: Barcocina 1629 Thames Street Baltimore, MD 21231
- If you're feeling fancy on December 31, Barcocina in Baltimore offers several different NYE dinners and party options at varying price points.
Celebrate New Year's Eve at the Meyerhoff! BSO Fusion: From Beethoven To Beyoncé: 1212 Cathedral St, Baltimore, MD 21201
- From Beethoven to Beyoncé is a fantastic trip through an imaginary music festival curated by those two artists, combining the greatest composers of all time with the best famous artists of today.
Charles Street Block Party: 1118 S Charles St, Baltimore, MD 21230
- The Charles Street NYE party offers a pumping event across three epic party spaces: Banditos, Wayward, and 101 Deli coming together to deliver a high-voltage New Year's celebration.
30th Annual New Year's Eve Interfaith Prayer Celebration: 740 N. Calvert Street Baltimore, 21202
- Gather with people of Jewish, Christian, Muslim, and Buddhist faith traditions to offer thanksgiving to God for the blessings of this past year and to pray for continued blessings in 2023.
Midnight Noon: Maryland Science Center 601 Light St. Baltimore, 21230
- Count down to the new year at the Maryland Science Center's annual Midnight Noon celebration! Enjoy loads of festive activities that will get you in the mood to celebrate.
NYE at The Bygone: 400 International Dr. 29th Floor Baltimore, 21202
- Celebrate the New Year at Baltimore's most-elevated restaurant, The Bygone, on the rooftop of the Four Seasons Hotel.
NYE Live! at Power Plant Live!: Club 21 - Located on the 21st floor of Live! Casino & Hotel Maryland 7002 Arundel Mills Cir St. 7777, Hanover, MD 21076
Ring in 2023 in style at NYE Live! Miller Lite presents NYE with live music, electric D.J. performances, laser shows, dancing, and of course, a massive midnight celebration featuring the "Times Square" Ball Drop on two 20' LED screens, confetti, and balloon drops!
New Year's Eve Charm City Cruise: 555 Light St. Baltimore, 21202
- Make your New Year's Eve memorable with this special celebration on the water. Ring in the New Year on an exclusive and fun cruise aboard a luxury yacht with a D.J., dancing, desserts, a complimentary glass of bubbly, and fireworks.
NYE 2022 Fireworks: Inner Harbor
- On Saturday, December 31, the band Soul Centered will perform at the Inner Harbor from 9 p.m.–12 a.m. The fireworks will begin promptly at midnight, and the dazzling spectacle will last 12–15 minutes as celebrants ring in the new year and bid farewell to the old one.
New Year Resolutions: 400 E Lexington Street Baltimore, 21202
- Begin 2023 with Music! Enjoy a Handel Oboe Concerto & Bach Cantatas.
Miracle Pop-Up Bar Comes to Live! Casino & Hotel Maryland to Celebrate the Holiday Season: 139 St Philip Strn#7777 Hanover, 21076
- Miracle Bar is an immersive holiday experience with over-the-top traditional decorations and themed cocktails.
New Year's Day Brunch Cruise: 561 Light St. Baltimore, 21230
- Ring in the new year in style with a New Year's Day Signature Brunch Cruise on the Patapsco River. Enjoy a unique celebration, a festive atmosphere, and the best views of Baltimore.