Ravens Announce Week Of Events Ahead Of Playoffs
MARYLAND - The Baltimore Ravens have announced a week filled with events ahead of their playoff game on Sunday.
The Ravens will face the Cincinnati Bengals in Sunday's Wild Card round, and the team is working overtime to get the Baltimore community excited for the game.
Here is a list of all the events the Ravens will be hosting this week.
At 9 a.m. Tuesday, the Ravens will stencil the team's logo on the grass at Scott's Overlook in Federal Hill and City Hall.
On Thursday, the team will host a logo stenciling event for cars at Lot D of M&T Bank Stadium from 6-10 a.m. Cheerleaders, the Ravens Marching Band, and mascots will hand out gifts.
The team's official pop-up shop will be open Thursday, Friday, and Saturday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. at M&T Bank Stadium. (Free parking will be available in Lot B.)
The 98 Rock "Justin, Scott & Spiegel" morning show will broadcast live from 6-10 a.m. on Friday. They will be at Jimmy's Famous Seafood to discuss the Ravens and their upcoming playoff game.
The Ravens will kick off its playoff "Purple Friday Caravan" at Jimmy's Famous Seafood before heading to the following locations.
- Dunkin', 8-9 a.m. at 4040 North Point Blvd., Dundalk
- Bob Davidson Ford Lincoln, 12:30-1 p.m. at 1845 E. Joppa Road, Parkville
- M&T Bank Painters Mill Branch, 1:30-2 p.m. at 9840 Reisterstown Road, Owings Mills
- Safeway, 2:30-3 p.m. at 2610 Boston St., Canton
Fans can meet Ravens cheerleaders, mascots, and the Marching Ravens at the Caravan.
There will also be two large Purple Friday Rallies at the following locations in Baltimore County.
- Mother's North Grille, 6-7:15 p.m. at 2450 Broad Ave., Timonium
- Looney's Pub Perry Hall, 7:30-9 p.m. at 8706 Belair Road, Nottingham