Electrocution In Baltimore County Leaves 2 In Critical Condition: Officials
TIMONIUM, MD - Three people were hospitalized after an electrocution in Timonium, firefighters announced Wednesday.
Officials said two men were working on a roof when their ladder hit a live wire.
Medics took both men to hospitals in critical condition, the Baltimore County Fire Department said.
Crews said "a third person was injured on this call," but they did not clarify if that victim was also electrocuted. That victim, who is conscious and alert, was also hospitalized.
Maryland Occupational Safety and Health has been notified.
Firefighters announced the call in the 1500 block Cranwell Road at 4:28 p.m.
This map shows the area where officials said the electrocution happened.
More News from Towson
- Free COVID-19 Tests Available For Every MD Home Marylanders can get four more free COVID-19 tests per household. Here’s how to claim yours.
- Man Opens Plane Door, Climbs On Wing Before Flight To BWI Airport A man opened a plane's emergency exit and climbed on the wing before a Baltimore-bound flight, authorities said. He was hospitalized after the mental health emergency.